The adventure never stops!
This year the Negros Mountaineering Club will be having its 4th year Forest Run Event called the Salomon X-Trail Run 2016. I am happy and very excited because I am one of the trail runners to walk/run/hike the spectacular forest trails of Negros Occidental..
The 4th Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas 2016 Forest Run Event will be on November 27, 2016 at the Brgy. Campuestohan, Talisay, Negros Occidental. The trail courses consist mostly on the foothills of the North Negros Forest Reserve going through the river crossings, forest canopies, grasslands and a big bonus – the stunning view of the Negros and Panay Islands.
My Event Kit
Trail runners are encourage to be physically and mentally prepared because there are some technical challenges along the route.
The experience from this thrilling event is worth every effort because the proceeds will go to the Tree Planting Project of the Negros Mountaineering Club Inc.
Below are the specific details of the 4th Salomon X-Trail Pilipinas 2016 Forest Run Event organized by the Negros Mountaineering Club:
EVENT: 4th Salomon X-TRail Pilipinas 2016
DATE: November 27, 2016
Salomon Store SM City Bacolod
Salomon Store SM City Iloilo Salomon
Registered runners will get a Tech shirt, Bag, Bib, 20% discount on all Salomon items,
Forest Run Tech Shirt, Finisher Medals Meal, and a chance to win exciting prizes from the raffle.
Cash Prizes for Top 3 (Men/Women) Finishers from each category.
REMINDERS TO RUNNERS:
1. Bring your own water bottle ; refill stations along the way
2. Courtesy to other participants; We are here to enjoy the trail and see the beauty of nature
3. Share the trail ; there are single tracks and choke points
4. Give way to faster runners and be wary of co-runners who are in need of assistance
5. Be ready for wet or hot weather or both
6. Bring trails snacks and energy food
7. Be conscious trail signs and markers
8. Do not underestimate the trail. Safety first.
9. Strictly no littering along the trail
For more info, please visit the Forest Run FB page.
Credit to: Forest Run FB Page